Saturday, September 26, 2009

Everyday.....

Everyday you made me laugh.
Now everyday you make me cry.

Everyday you kept me close.
Now everyday you keep me far.

Everyday you spoke to me.
Now everyday you make me speak to myself.

I ask you why?
And you just give one of your best smiles and make me smile and cry.

Is this what I get for taking you as my best friend?
Is this your reward to me for caring?
Is this what you give to me for sharing my world with you?

I ask you why?
And you still smile.

3 comments:

Thousif Raza on October 18, 2009 at 1:10 AM said...

deep and touching, simple words but they are like knifes piercing through.... great lines really, absolutely great



take care and keep writing...........

Arooj on October 23, 2009 at 6:48 AM said...

it happens when relation starts taking a new turn....full of melancholly

Sorcerer on December 5, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

relationship...has to go through these testing times :)

Post a Comment

 

Friends