Saturday, September 26, 2009

1. My Friend

I will support you
when days do seem dark,
when you feel that you can't
stop the pain in your heart.
I will be there for you
and I'll hold your hand,
together we'll make it
out of this Shadow-land.

Never forget that I
think of you often
wondering how you are
and if you've forgotten;
or if you are crying
alone with your pain,
thinking it's hopeless
and that you are to blame.

I hope that you aren't
because it isn't your fault,
you've just become victim
to the bad side of love.
It happens to most people
some time in their life
and it hurts a great deal,
worse than a knife.

But I will console you
and help you to see
that although things seem awful,
one day you'll be free;
free from the heartache
to go on with your life,
and I'll be there to see it,
and secretly smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Friends